We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Happy Earth Day! And make every day Earth Day! fb.me/6nEXRHINu 15 hours ago
- Happy Earth Day! fb.me/1pKkxJ0N4 15 hours ago
- We were featured on ABCnews.go.com for 10 Eco-friendly Inns for Earth Day.... fb.me/3aNu8XuYp 1 day ago
- Three Sisters Vineyards and Dahlonega Wine featured on this Florida TV show. #dahlonega #northgamountains #wine fb.me/6sNCYmVqQ 1 week ago
- Bear on the Square Festival happening the end of April. Art and music. For more info visit... fb.me/2nnkGa843 2 weeks ago
- Just had two last minute cancellations for tomorrow (Saturday) in the Chickadee and Mountain Bluebird Rooms. Also... fb.me/3DAdhy3Rv 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1kk8AirMf 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2RsJrv4DT 3 weeks ago