We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Amicalola Falls is just west of Dahlonega and a great place to get some exercise and see a wonderful waterfall.... fb.me/79CEYpiRd 3 days ago
- Tallulah Gorge is one of our favorite places and a favorite among our guests. Check out this drone footage.... fb.me/RM2LCJnJ 3 days ago
- We have some rooms and a yurt available this Valentine's weekend. Also check our blog for special events in the... fb.me/11uHonYkD 4 days ago
- Winegrowers Association of Georgia having wine highway weekends in March 2016. One price and visit many wineries.... fb.me/3w24JoQPi 4 days ago
- We grow elderberries on the inn property. So easy to grow and to root from spring cuttings to make more plants.... fb.me/3sAPi6JLZ 4 days ago
- Want a Georgia waterfall Road Trip? Many of our guests visit each one of these featured. Amicalola, Desoto,... fb.me/7M30v6wy9 4 days ago
- Need motivation to work out? Here is an idea. fb.me/4B1T9cICm 1 week ago
- Nice weekend coming- sunny days, cold nights- Some lucky couple booked a yurt for saturday night. #dahlonega 1 week ago