We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Photo: Dahlonega Wine Trail weekend coming this August 2014. Visit the local wineries for one low price.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1N0_f5C 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega Wine Trail coming up in August. Visit the local wineries for one price.... fb.me/3q0qupGAQ 2 weeks ago
- Want to reduce stress? Come visit us in the North Georgia Mountains. fb.me/37B4Z6JV5 1 month ago
- Photo: Spamalot opens at the historic Holly Theater in Dahlonega this weekend. More information at... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1LBUunQ 1 month ago
- Spamalot playing at the Holly Theater, Dahlonega, GA July 11-27. fb.me/1pRideIVG 1 month ago
- Cooler nights with less humidity in the North Georgia mountains thanks to a cold front and the hurricane on the... fb.me/261FhR7un 1 month ago
- RT @ExploreGeorgia: Go "under the sea" at @georgiaaquarium in #Atlanta, #Georgia! #exploregeorgia ift.tt/1qnaV4l http://t.co/gcTprp… 1 month ago
- Home - A new craft distillery will be opening in Dahlonega not too far from the inn by the end of this... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1JwNpYP 1 month ago