We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- 47th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festival in Dawsonville, GA October 25 & 26, 2014 fb.me/6WGz5DMaN 23 hours ago
- The first Unicoi Wine Festival is coming 11/1/2014.... fb.me/3rgdDh4AG 1 day ago
- The Gold Rush Festival is now over for this year. We are proud to report that our friend and frequent guest,... fb.me/3WiTE3qMD 2 days ago
- Growing food without using poisons is the best way for our health and the health of the planet. fb.me/3BVWvUyGc 3 days ago
- Come stay with us and visit the many great wineries in the area. It may be good for you.... fb.me/1tvSmzWfE 6 days ago
- Many of our guests enjoy the wine from our local many wineries. Yes they seem happy..... fb.me/2rgnA57qg 1 week ago
- We have always said that "flushing it away" means it really "never" goes away. It just goes somewhere else and... fb.me/1LpeM7Pux 1 week ago
- So happy we now have a Costco about 45 minutes away from the inn. Went there today for the second time and... fb.me/79Ye6Lzfq 1 week ago