Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Awake Until Late happening each 2nd Thursday in #dahlonega http://t.co/s17UmjBtAJ 1 day ago
- Stay with us in the North Georgia mountains (no beach- mountains work too) rest & replenish your spirit. #dahlonega http://t.co/0zOlONtYVJ 1 day ago
- We grow several of these drought tolerant veggies in our garden. Mulching the beds also helps with drought as... fb.me/6pL8ZGmtL 1 day ago
- Montaluce Winery makes their own mead using honey from their hives. #dahlonega #mead http://t.co/fn1U6gKaxm 1 day ago
- Wine Country Festival EVERY weekend the ENTIRE Month of June. Kickoff June 6th. #dahlonega #WineWednesday http://t.co/EwzYceA6bR 2 days ago
- 25 Things you can do with wine this summer. #wine #winelovers... fb.me/6FyMVi7qW 4 days ago
- Some of our guests love to go to Dahlonega's Farmers market after breakfast on Saturdays. #farmersmarkets #dahlonega http://t.co/5FSPouKoR0 6 days ago
- Once our guests return to the inn at night (after 11 pm) we normally turn off the outside lights to save... fb.me/6ALSM9aVL 1 week ago