Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Dahlonega's holiday lighting will start this evening. #christmas2015 fb.me/4exTgCYgZ 1 day ago
- Tried a new craft beer today brewed in nearby Blue Ridge, GA, west of Dahlonega. Not too far for a quick day trip... fb.me/21tBrXule 2 days ago
- When we purchased our inn property we planted over 300 trees the first year to welcome wildlife and to create... fb.me/49R8sGKpV 5 days ago
- Need a respite from the Thanksgiving Holiday. We have a yurt and a room available this Friday and rooms/yurts... fb.me/48VaOUHik 5 days ago
- We hope you would go to the North Georgia mountains and Cedar House Inn. fb.me/4R9rdYkDR 5 days ago
- Tallulah Gorge is a popular day trip for guests at the inn and we love to visit too. Beautiful video. #georgia fb.me/FQcuK16w 5 days ago
- We use a lot of cardboard in our gardens as a weed barrier and earthworms love to eat the cardboard. They add to... fb.me/72AKABSoU 6 days ago
- We shop Kroger frequently for organic food that we use for ourselves and for guest's breakfast ingredients. Great... fb.me/6Y6S1XKp8 6 days ago