Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Next time you are in Dahlonega check out the new craft beer growler store on the square- 21 rotating taps to fill... fb.me/6Nk0ynlmv 1 day ago
- Six Gap Century - 6 Gap Century and Three Gap Fifty Bike Rides are coming to Dahlonega on September 28th.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1QgOyPf 3 days ago
- 6 Gap Century and Three Gap Fifty Bike Rides are coming to Dahlonega on September 28th. Come and ride your bike... fb.me/6RuvJIHQF 3 days ago
- Interesting perspective of Dahlonega square from a camera mounted on a drone. fb.me/6O2rhWfiX 1 week ago
- How wine is made........ fb.me/2oYP8vrnA 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Dahlonega Wine Trail weekend coming this August 2014. Visit the local wineries for one low price.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1N0_f5C 1 month ago
- Dahlonega Wine Trail coming up in August. Visit the local wineries for one price.... fb.me/3q0qupGAQ 1 month ago
- Want to reduce stress? Come visit us in the North Georgia Mountains. fb.me/37B4Z6JV5 1 month ago