Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- A glass of red wine is equivalent to an hour at the gym says new study. Can it be true? #wine fb.me/71BXpTj5A 17 hours ago
- Are you a red wine or white wine drinker? #wine fb.me/3khDipvp7 17 hours ago
- Visit the zip line Valentine's Day Weekend for "Swing with your Sweetie" and get a FREE VIDEO to always remember... fb.me/1HsjkJ2wa 19 hours ago
- Valentine's Day menu at Montaluce Winery. fb.me/7lMOQXIM8 19 hours ago
- Winter Blues Art Show this Saturday 1/31. fb.me/1xDYzLesR 4 days ago
- At our inn we do all we can to protect the planet. Here are ten things we all can do to help the planet and help... fb.me/1ERZRwoyY 2 weeks ago
- Great to see Montaluce Winery focus on farm to table and local food.... fb.me/3zZ3k9FsI 3 weeks ago
- Bear on the Square Festival coming this April. Check out the lineup of musical acts. fb.me/77UN1MbEn 3 weeks ago