Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- All rooms in the inn are full this coming weekend (friday/saturday) along with a yurt saturday. Still have a yurt... fb.me/1gshpSut4 4 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/Y7zU9id4 4 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2HRSVClpa 4 days ago
- Guests checked into the Cardinal Suite and Chickadee Room for 2 nights this weekend. Tomorrow night the Mountain... fb.me/2OBEPbJfH 1 week ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZwgY9s186_xd3 2 weeks ago
- Beautiful weather forecasted this weekend and we have rooms and yurts available. Escape the city and enjoy... fb.me/3ibmLF2sw 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega Literary Festival 3/8-9 2014 - Come Stay with us and attend the 10th Annual Dahlonega Literary... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1822JGV 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega Trail Fest is coming in March. If you are interested in the Appalachian Trail this is a great festival... fb.me/2szNs1K5w 2 weeks ago