I just linked to a web site that offers yurt T shirts, sweat shirts, tank tops, hats, mugs and more. Check out Yurtopiafor more information. We also have them linked to our eco store page of the inn’s web site. Our regular yurt guests will have to add these great items to their yurting wardrobe. Get yours today.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Uncategorized
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Looking for that last minute gift for that special person who has everything? Why not a gift certificate to stay... fb.me/7086E7Rs9 7 hours ago
- Come stay with us and celebrate the New Year's with the innkeepers or attend one of these great events.... fb.me/2Sm0tHxLx 4 days ago
- Guests booked a yurt this afternoon to watch the meteor shower tonight. Skies look like they will remain clear.... fb.me/3Ly2dncMb 6 days ago
- We have made several wine bottle trees at the inn over the years. We also have made wine and beer bottle shrubs.... fb.me/3rPK8Lnqv 1 week ago
- Christmas in Dahlonega, GA. Great pictures showing the many lights in downtown. fb.me/3Y7UsZSmQ 2 weeks ago
- This weekend the Christmas festivities continue in historic Dahlonega, Ga. Parade and Kurt Thomas concert on... fb.me/3dgxEpyOH 2 weeks ago
- White Christmas playing at the historic Holly Theater.... fb.me/7fZ0DSeKE 3 weeks ago
- Come stay with us and participate in Montaluce Winery's trail run.... fb.me/6Vblsxg2N 3 weeks ago