I just linked to a web site that offers yurt T shirts, sweat shirts, tank tops, hats, mugs and more. Check out Yurtopiafor more information. We also have them linked to our eco store page of the inn’s web site. Our regular yurt guests will have to add these great items to their yurting wardrobe. Get yours today.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Uncategorized
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Southeastern Film Festival is coming to Dahlonega 4/10-12. fb.me/6kqzA1PMe 11 hours ago
- We are now on Airbnb. airbnb.com/rooms/5837032?… fb.me/3TB8jSFQV 1 day ago
- Bear on the Square festival is coming to Dahlonega April 18 and 19. Great music! fb.me/6kahHZdal 4 days ago
- Dahlonega Trail Fest this weekend. We have yurts and rooms available.... fb.me/29m67lCuV 1 week ago
- This coming weekend is the last weekend of the Wine Highway Weekend and the weekend for Trail Fest in Dahlonega.... fb.me/3YLlA6wcA 1 week ago
- Forest Bathing increases immunity? The walk to Raven Cliffs Falls or the hike to Desoto Falls are two of our... fb.me/3CFW9vmaZ 1 week ago
- Wine highway weekend this weekend and next. Next weekend also Trailfest in Dahlonega. Check our blog for more... fb.me/6toNmIzRZ 1 week ago
- RT @northgapermies: The first meeting of the new North Georgia Permaculture Network is happening next weekend, March 28th in Dawsonville, G… 1 week ago