I posted earlier about this popular festival. Please note this video that provides even more information.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- We collect wine corks at the inn from guests and sometimes make them into to trivets. Here is another idea for... fb.me/7fltWgJb2 7 hours ago
- The secret to enjoying a good wine.....#winelovers fb.me/35BuPTxZp 7 hours ago
- At the inn we try to not let any food go to waste. Whatever we cannot use (food scraps, food scraped from plates,... fb.me/1DfyLpANu 8 hours ago
- Illegal logging of rain forests contributes to climate change. This organization takes old donated smart phones... fb.me/3CCaawPki 11 hours ago
- Stillhouse Creek Craft Distillery in Dahlonega plans to open soon and will have Brandy, Whiskey and Grappa.... fb.me/1SEayyKQ8 1 day ago
- New craft beer brewery opening this summer in nearby Gainesville, GA. We can't wait to try it! Sure we will have... fb.me/1MQRu2fbY 1 day ago
- We love to drink good craft beer! Here is a great article showing you where you can get good beer when visiting... fb.me/3KgtJETyx 1 day ago
- Craig Koretoff who stays with us for the Gold Rush Festival (In October) won the World Gold Panning championship... fb.me/1BCkN0tOm 2 days ago