What a great idea for Obama to set a great example for all Americans to eat locally and organically. Also to motivate others to have their own backyard garden.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Downtown Dahlonega decorated for Christmas. #dahlonegaga #christmaslights fb.me/1avVZLRMA 3 days ago
- Guests are out enjoying the beginning of Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas that began tonight and goes through... fb.me/22q8ALPma 5 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! 1 week ago
- Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/13 and lasts through most of December. #dahlonega... fb.me/2XtCvx63a 1 week ago
- Photo: Dahlonega’s Old Fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/13 and goes through 12/22/2013. tmblr.co/ZwgY9s-YMIqn 1 week ago
- Photo: Mame is playing at the Holly Theater in December. For more information visit our blog at... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s-McWuI 1 week ago
- Come stay with us this Thanksgiving. Check in will be after 6pm so that we can have our dinner with our family.... fb.me/2R5F2USOh 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega Fall Pictures. fb.me/3a6RZHlgh 2 weeks ago