What a great idea for Obama to set a great example for all Americans to eat locally and organically. Also to motivate others to have their own backyard garden.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- We were featured in this article online on USA Today. traveltips.usatoday.com/georgia-ecotou… fb.me/269eXBONE 2 days ago
- Photo: Clay and Cloth Art Show and Sale 11/16-12/16 in Dahlonega, GA at Folkways Gallery. #dahlonega... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s10Li3re 6 days ago
- Photo: Come visit Dahlonega in December and attend Wolf Mountains Holiday Open House on Sundays.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s10LgEm1 6 days ago
- Downtown Dahlonega decorated for Christmas. #dahlonegaga #christmaslights fb.me/1avVZLRMA 1 week ago
- Guests are out enjoying the beginning of Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas that began tonight and goes through... fb.me/22q8ALPma 1 week ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! 1 week ago
- Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/13 and lasts through most of December. #dahlonega... fb.me/2XtCvx63a 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Dahlonega’s Old Fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/13 and goes through 12/22/2013. tmblr.co/ZwgY9s-YMIqn 2 weeks ago