What a great idea for Obama to set a great example for all Americans to eat locally and organically. Also to motivate others to have their own backyard garden.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Do you know this waterfall in North Georgia? Read... fb.me/6OG0z2iPw 1 day ago
- Have you visited the Waterfalls of North Georgia? onlyinyourstate.com/georgia/secret… #waterfalls #georgia #dahlonega http://t.co/jHtNbLDQhq 1 day ago
- We had a guest recently who was starting the Appalachian Trail. Here is the first woman that finished the trail.... fb.me/7iYmWp0F9 1 day ago
- The Dahlonega Appalachian Music Jam started today & continues every Saturday through October 2015. #Dahlonega http://t.co/DAo3AmbJ3x 2 days ago
- Some of these great hiking spots are not too far from our inn. #hikingtrails #ExploreGeorgia #Dahlonega fb.me/46yF0JV0t 2 days ago
- Wine and cheese pairings. #wine #cheese http://t.co/coAaCYEKLb 2 days ago
- Dahlonega made the list as one of the 10 most beautful towns in Georgia. #Dahlonega fb.me/2Zo7UTSvW 2 days ago
- Mountain Flower Arts Festival 5/16-17. 60 artists, craftspeople, musicians, plant vendors. #Dahlonega #artfestivals http://t.co/wGPqRn3jf9 2 days ago