Hemp has over 25,000 product uses that help the environment including paper, plastics and food. Hemp paper saves the forests and hemp plastic does not require oil. The plant is easy to grow and requires no fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. Why is it illegal in the USA? This is the industrial version. Not the kind you smoke. We use it in our composting toilets at the inn. It is crazy that our government bans this wonderful plant.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Uncategorized
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- White Christmas playing at the historic Holly Theater.... fb.me/7fZ0DSeKE 4 days ago
- Come stay with us and participate in Montaluce Winery's trail run.... fb.me/6Vblsxg2N 4 days ago
- This coming Friday, November 28th, The Dahlonega Christmas Begins: Downtown Merchants Open House, 5pm – 8pm Lighting of Downtown, 6pm 4 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! youtu.be/XWe4GpTaO8I fb.me/3yxPTon6x 6 days ago
- Warmer weather this weekend! Chickadee Room available Friday night and yurt (Friday or Saturday) for the weekend.... fb.me/1pydJCWFP 1 week ago
- The Dahlonega Old Fashioned Christmas will begin the end of this month. Come stay with us and attend the... fb.me/2RTIJKy7S 1 week ago
- Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas 2014 - Come stay with us and attend Dahlonega’s Old Fashioned Christmas... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1Vhr4XD 1 week ago
- Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas - Nov 28, 2014 to Dec 21, 2014 - Business Directory Search - Dahlonega... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1VcKh-a 1 week ago