Hemp has over 25,000 product uses that help the environment including paper, plastics and food. Hemp paper saves the forests and hemp plastic does not require oil. The plant is easy to grow and requires no fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. Why is it illegal in the USA? This is the industrial version. Not the kind you smoke. We use it in our composting toilets at the inn. It is crazy that our government bans this wonderful plant.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Uncategorized
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- The first Unicoi Wine Festival is coming 11/1/2014.... fb.me/3rgdDh4AG 14 hours ago
- The Gold Rush Festival is now over for this year. We are proud to report that our friend and frequent guest,... fb.me/3WiTE3qMD 17 hours ago
- Growing food without using poisons is the best way for our health and the health of the planet. fb.me/3BVWvUyGc 1 day ago
- Come stay with us and visit the many great wineries in the area. It may be good for you.... fb.me/1tvSmzWfE 4 days ago
- Many of our guests enjoy the wine from our local many wineries. Yes they seem happy..... fb.me/2rgnA57qg 5 days ago
- We have always said that "flushing it away" means it really "never" goes away. It just goes somewhere else and... fb.me/1LpeM7Pux 6 days ago
- So happy we now have a Costco about 45 minutes away from the inn. Went there today for the second time and... fb.me/79Ye6Lzfq 6 days ago
- We only serve lacto-ovo vegetarian breakfast at our inn. We have never served bacon or sausage and this is one... fb.me/1uZH9QQbs 6 days ago