Hemp has over 25,000 product uses that help the environment including paper, plastics and food. Hemp paper saves the forests and hemp plastic does not require oil. The plant is easy to grow and requires no fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. Why is it illegal in the USA? This is the industrial version. Not the kind you smoke. We use it in our composting toilets at the inn. It is crazy that our government bans this wonderful plant.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Uncategorized
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/52nujpoiM 2 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Inn Pictures" fb.me/1WAgekfvD 3 hours ago
- Many of our guests enjoy their wine on the patio. #winelover http://t.co/At6dgo959p 1 day ago
- Hardy kiwi vines look happy this year and lot's of buds for fruit. fb.me/7nJx7hS52 2 days ago
- Both yurts available this weekend due to cancellation & Mountain Music festival. #yurt #dahlonega http://t.co/vTAn1K6lR8 3 days ago
- Pretty soon we will plant our veggie garden. Use some for guests breakfast. http://t.co/YwfQwKWFy6 3 days ago
- We have many used wine corks left from guests at the inn. Need to make a chair. http://t.co/nc55TxzotA 3 days ago
- Art made from nature- using leaves. Really cool. #art http://t.co/tQPJFhnuDx 3 days ago