You can view the interview and story at Green Gigs.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Craig Koretoff who stays with us for the Gold Rush Festival (In October) won the World Gold Panning championship... fb.me/1BCkN0tOm 5 hours ago
- Guests booked a night for this coming weekend after reading this online article featuring our inn with several... fb.me/6jOnG52Lf 23 hours ago
- When hiking on the mountain trails not too far from the inn you notice trees that are bent in interesting... fb.me/36MrEdtPY 1 day ago
- Gluten free goldfish cracker recipe. #glutenfree fb.me/77yq8wvtn 1 day ago
- Wine Highway Weekends coming in March over two weekends. Come stay with us and enjoy. #wine... fb.me/3py0LL1kb 4 days ago
- A healthy cookie recipe that looks really yummy. #healthyrecipes... fb.me/7fmbKy2XG 4 days ago
- At the inn we sometimes get things left by guests that we cannot recycle like coffee cups- styrofoam is the... fb.me/75ZDVv4R9 5 days ago
- Almonds are such a healthy food and we love to eat them for snacks. Here are some great almond recipes- some are... fb.me/3zAk0EkCK 5 days ago