You can view the interview and story at Green Gigs.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- We grow elderberries on the inn property. So easy to grow and to root from spring cuttings to make more plants.... fb.me/3sAPi6JLZ 41 minutes ago
- Want a Georgia waterfall Road Trip? Many of our guests visit each one of these featured. Amicalola, Desoto,... fb.me/7M30v6wy9 44 minutes ago
- Need motivation to work out? Here is an idea. fb.me/4B1T9cICm 2 days ago
- Nice weekend coming- sunny days, cold nights- Some lucky couple booked a yurt for saturday night. #dahlonega 3 days ago
- We have rooms and yurts available this coming weekend. Weather will have sunny skies (good) with temps in the... fb.me/31Bu7FCZj 4 days ago
- Looking for something special for Valentines? Check out our blog post for many things to do. #dahlonega... fb.me/23NYRJDdZ 1 week ago
- Had a great group of guests this weekend. fb.me/3vyJ8Nooy 1 week ago
- Guests enjoying breakfast this morning. fb.me/4zISpnL3c 1 week ago