You can view the interview and story at Green Gigs.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Every few weeks we take our glass & plastic to recycling. #recycling #recycle http://t.co/6vGy2fvQWT 1 day ago
- Dahlonega Art Trail this weekend.... fb.me/7iCzzy1jq 1 day ago
- Winefest today, Habersham Winery in Helen, GA. Taste wines, 20 Winegrower Association members- 1 price. #winelovers http://t.co/dh0I78NgyJ 4 days ago
- Dahlonega's 1st Friday Free Concerts start this evening & end October 2nd. #dahlonega #livemusic http://t.co/MlDgYvtyHz 5 days ago
- We grow blackberries, wineberries, raspberries & thimbleberries on our property. All yummy. #berries http://t.co/0WsUbXXmGV 5 days ago
- What's a swale? We have many at the inn. blog.georgiamountaininn.com/2015/04/29/wha…... fb.me/2Kj92jaPB 1 week ago
- Innkeepers fixing dinner at Desoto Falls campground near Dahlonega & Cedar House Inn. http://t.co/CRS3jLzmtq 1 week ago
- Innkeepers enjoying dinner at Desoto Falls camping trip. Yes had wine too! http://t.co/DEEILku5wf 1 week ago