Many of our guests who stay with us live in the Atlanta metro area. Many care about purchasing wholesome farm fresh food that does not travel from faraway places to the store, minimizing their carbon footprint. We recently learned about Moore Farms and Friends through Georgia Organics. They are a marketing association of small Sustainable, Certified Naturally Grown and USDA Certified Organic food producers. They never use any toxic chemicals to grow their food and use earth-friendly methods which we like. You can order what you want online and pick up at many Atlanta area locations. Check out their video or visit their web site.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Photo: Gallery Walk this weekend in Dahlonega, GA. #dahlonega #art tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1120qUE 2 hours ago
- We were featured in this article online on USA Today. traveltips.usatoday.com/georgia-ecotou… fb.me/269eXBONE 3 days ago
- Photo: Clay and Cloth Art Show and Sale 11/16-12/16 in Dahlonega, GA at Folkways Gallery. #dahlonega... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s10Li3re 1 week ago
- Photo: Come visit Dahlonega in December and attend Wolf Mountains Holiday Open House on Sundays.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s10LgEm1 1 week ago
- Downtown Dahlonega decorated for Christmas. #dahlonegaga #christmaslights fb.me/1avVZLRMA 1 week ago
- Guests are out enjoying the beginning of Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas that began tonight and goes through... fb.me/22q8ALPma 1 week ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega's Old Fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/13 and lasts through most of December. #dahlonega... fb.me/2XtCvx63a 2 weeks ago