Many of our guests who stay with us live in the Atlanta metro area. Many care about purchasing wholesome farm fresh food that does not travel from faraway places to the store, minimizing their carbon footprint. We recently learned about Moore Farms and Friends through Georgia Organics. They are a marketing association of small Sustainable, Certified Naturally Grown and USDA Certified Organic food producers. They never use any toxic chemicals to grow their food and use earth-friendly methods which we like. You can order what you want online and pick up at many Atlanta area locations. Check out their video or visit their web site.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Living in harmony with nature is what we try to do daily. fb.me/23LTSIhAV 22 hours ago
- Congratulations to all the wonderful friends and guests out there who have struggled for so long to be equal in... fb.me/2cY8IAWL1 4 days ago
- Anyone tried Hippie Juice on a hot summer day. #cocktails #Drinks http://t.co/B5wdAhHXUf 1 week ago
- I often hear my wife ask guests if they would like cilantro on their dish? Maybe they should say yes. #healthyfood http://t.co/m87rdo1STV 1 week ago
- We walked by the The Corkscrew Cafe a couple of days ago and noticed they did a nice job repainting (love the... fb.me/5eGrQpv4y 1 week ago
- Great advice for eating properly. #diet #healthyeating http://t.co/SDPusdiOFd 1 week ago
- We just reached 300 reviews on Trip Advisor! Thanks to everyone that has written reviews and Lisa who was number 300. 1 week ago
- 10 ways of being outdoorsy makes you a better person.... fb.me/7PIvtbTyD 2 weeks ago