Many of our guests who stay with us live in the Atlanta metro area. Many care about purchasing wholesome farm fresh food that does not travel from faraway places to the store, minimizing their carbon footprint. We recently learned about Moore Farms and Friends through Georgia Organics. They are a marketing association of small Sustainable, Certified Naturally Grown and USDA Certified Organic food producers. They never use any toxic chemicals to grow their food and use earth-friendly methods which we like. You can order what you want online and pick up at many Atlanta area locations. Check out their video or visit their web site.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Yesterday we hiked to the bottom of Tallulah Gorge, many steps but worth the effort. At the bottom you can wade... fb.me/4wiQulIfZ 5 minutes ago
- Video taken from the top of Tallulah Gorge yesterday. fb.me/7sVaK5NHg 2 hours ago
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Tallulah gorge" fb.me/3qjEJhlKi 2 hours ago
- We have had yurt guests the last few weekends thanks to our listing on Airbnb. The nights have been cooler and... fb.me/27wb9QhHk 1 week ago
- Dahlonega Wine trail this coming weekend. One price to visit the 5 Dahlonega wineries. Have rooms available... fb.me/5aO9OuwwN 1 week ago
- At our inn we sometimes have guests that are professional musicians. Tonight we had Howlin Bob from Sarasota, FL... fb.me/5wLRVPy1y 2 weeks ago
- The perfect gift for the wine lover or anyone who enjoys the many wineries in the North Georgia wine country. Can... fb.me/46tcX6CO0 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/OLQ9WY1fag 2 weeks ago