We have decided to accommodate guests for the evening of Thanksgiving Day 2013. Normally we have closed for Thanksgiving Day to spend time with our family. This year we have already booked other guests for Thanksgiving Day with check in after 6 pm.
If you want to enjoy Thanksgiving in the North Georgia mountains please consider staying with us.
Check our web site and availability calendar for what we have available.
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Dahlonega?
At this time we know of three options that are shown below. We will be adding additional places for Thanksgiving Dinner when they become available to us. Check out our Facebook page for future additions.
- The Smith House offers Thanksgiving Dinner each year. Call 706-867-7000 for more information.
- Yahoola Creek Grill is also having Thanksgiving Dinner- More Information on Menu and pricing is shown below the Montaluce Winery Information.
- Montaluce Winery is offering Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Information is below:
Montaluce & Le Vigne Restaurant will be offering their Family Style Thanksgiving Lunch that will including fresh produce from their first harvest of the new Garden at Montaluce.
We were there a few weeks ago for a Sunday wine tasting and to enjoy live music at the winery and saw their mini hoop houses set up on their grounds with a large variety of vegetables happily growing and protected from the recent cold weather.
What to Expect:
- First Course – Seasonal Soup
- Second Course – Organic Garden Grown Salad
- Third Course – Family Style Thanksgiving Favorites.
- Fourth Course – Mixed Seasonal Pies and Desserts
Price: $70 per person
To make your reservation, call 706.867.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahoola Creek Grill Thanksgiving- 11/28- 11 am-5pm
Enjoy all of Chef Rick’s Holiday Favorites!$28 per adult, $10 per child
(age 11 and under)
Traditional Roast Turkey with Gravy
Dessert (choose one)
Warmed Ellijay Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
Spots are filling up fast… make your reservation today by calling Yahoola Creek Grill at 706-482-2200