Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/24jaPkU2hqU?a Bottom of Tallulah Gorge 1 day ago
- Tallulah Gorge from Top Rim: youtu.be/yZfzDpgoNAE?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/yZfzDpgoNAE?a Tallulah Gorge from Top Rim 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/nNW-BBX1B1M?a Tallulah Gorge Hike 1 day ago
- Yesterday we hiked to the bottom of Tallulah Gorge, many steps but worth the effort. At the bottom you can wade... fb.me/4wiQulIfZ 1 day ago
- Video taken from the top of Tallulah Gorge yesterday. fb.me/7sVaK5NHg 1 day ago
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Tallulah gorge" fb.me/3qjEJhlKi 1 day ago
- We have had yurt guests the last few weekends thanks to our listing on Airbnb. The nights have been cooler and... fb.me/27wb9QhHk 1 week ago