Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- We are amazed how much plastic we take to the recycling station every couple of weeks. At the inn we have tried... fb.me/3Tu22DcKg 7 hours ago
- We need to all do our part for the planet and to set a good example for the rest of the world to follow.... fb.me/3IiZVPtH6 7 hours ago
- We just recently purchased a first generation Honda Insight hybrid just like the one in this video. Ours even... fb.me/734Eu2bVK 1 day ago
- Need an energy boost? Sit under a tree. fb.me/74N2SEZKP 1 day ago
- Absolutely gorgeous weather and yes we have a yurt available tomorrow night. If you have ever wanted to try a... fb.me/3HLSNLxLf 5 days ago
- Great to see 400,000 people show up for the climate march in NYC yesterday. Wish we could have been there with them. fb.me/3SOnEoxVg 1 week ago
- Next time you are in Dahlonega check out the new craft beer growler store on the square- 21 rotating taps to fill... fb.me/6Nk0ynlmv 2 weeks ago
- Six Gap Century - 6 Gap Century and Three Gap Fifty Bike Rides are coming to Dahlonega on September 28th.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1QgOyPf 2 weeks ago