Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Guests check into a yurt a few minutes ago. #yurt #dahlonega #georgia #glamping http://t.co/NIdx8fROsE 1 day ago
- Getting sea kale ready to plant. The plant is a perennial vegetable native to the coastal areas. This picture... fb.me/6vNLgntyG 4 days ago
- Had 3 inches of rain today & the #permaculture swales did great. Captured water for future use & soil fertility. http://t.co/NLT3X5h5Bj 5 days ago
- Many of our guests enjoy their wine on the patio. #winelover http://t.co/At6dgo959p 6 days ago
- Hardy kiwi vines look happy this year and lot's of buds for fruit. fb.me/7nJx7hS52 1 week ago
- Both yurts available this weekend due to cancellation & Mountain Music festival. #yurt #dahlonega http://t.co/vTAn1K6lR8 1 week ago
- Pretty soon we will plant our veggie garden. Use some for guests breakfast. http://t.co/YwfQwKWFy6 1 week ago
- We have many used wine corks left from guests at the inn. Need to make a chair. http://t.co/nc55TxzotA 1 week ago