Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Just filled the Cardinal Suite for next weekend starting 10/31 but still have both yurts available which is very... fb.me/2QRFiWinw 23 hours ago
- We love craft beer at the inn and the craft beers being produced in Georgia. unfortunately Georgia law restricts... fb.me/1rv8RQBon 2 days ago
- Big Halloween Party at Shenanigan's Irish Pub, Dahlonega, GA. Food, live music and costume contest. fb.me/385FSXT0q 2 days ago
- We do not eat chicken for environmental and animal welfare reasons but have also had a concern with the... fb.me/3CjuXBOSJ 2 days ago
- At the inn we try and serve our guests as much organics as possible subject to availability. Our coffee, flour,... fb.me/3GQbtYhyD 2 days ago
- Three Sisters Vineyards has opened a new tasting room in downtown Dahlonega near Hancock Park. fb.me/72xflk7b3 3 days ago
- The Fall colors have started but not nearly at peak yet unless you go up the mountains towards Suches. The... fb.me/4F3vvMasA 3 days ago
- 47th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festival in Dawsonville, GA October 25 & 26, 2014 fb.me/6WGz5DMaN 4 days ago