Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Three Sisters Vineyards and Dahlonega Wine featured on this Florida TV show. #dahlonega #northgamountains #wine fb.me/6sNCYmVqQ 1 week ago
- Bear on the Square Festival happening the end of April. Art and music. For more info visit... fb.me/2nnkGa843 1 week ago
- Just had two last minute cancellations for tomorrow (Saturday) in the Chickadee and Mountain Bluebird Rooms. Also... fb.me/3DAdhy3Rv 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1kk8AirMf 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2RsJrv4DT 3 weeks ago
- We were festured in this article about Romantic Weekend Getaways from Atlanta. #atlanta #georgiamountains... fb.me/6jOhXUlHH 3 weeks ago
- We have been listed as one of the Top 10 Eco-Friendly Inns on bedandbreakfast.com fb.me/6GdON1iWm 3 weeks ago
- Full house tonight. Beautiful Spring day in the mountains. Reached 72 degrees this afternoon. 3 weeks ago