Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Montaluce Winery makes their own mead using honey from their hives. #dahlonega #mead http://t.co/fn1U6gKaxm 39 minutes ago
- Wine Country Festival EVERY weekend the ENTIRE Month of June. Kickoff June 6th. #dahlonega #WineWednesday http://t.co/EwzYceA6bR 22 hours ago
- 25 Things you can do with wine this summer. #wine #winelovers... fb.me/6FyMVi7qW 3 days ago
- Some of our guests love to go to Dahlonega's Farmers market after breakfast on Saturdays. #farmersmarkets #dahlonega http://t.co/5FSPouKoR0 5 days ago
- Once our guests return to the inn at night (after 11 pm) we normally turn off the outside lights to save... fb.me/6ALSM9aVL 5 days ago
- check us out on Instagram at instagram.com/cedarhouseinn 5 days ago
- Picture of the goumi berries we had today for lunch. http://t.co/164sKWOKrA 5 days ago
- We have many edible berries on our property. Today we picked some goumi berries for lunch. The nanking cherries... fb.me/2Zw2cBcc4 5 days ago