Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- How wine is made........ fb.me/2oYP8vrnA 3 days ago
- Photo: Dahlonega Wine Trail weekend coming this August 2014. Visit the local wineries for one low price.... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1N0_f5C 4 weeks ago
- Dahlonega Wine Trail coming up in August. Visit the local wineries for one price.... fb.me/3q0qupGAQ 4 weeks ago
- Want to reduce stress? Come visit us in the North Georgia Mountains. fb.me/37B4Z6JV5 1 month ago
- Photo: Spamalot opens at the historic Holly Theater in Dahlonega this weekend. More information at... tmblr.co/ZwgY9s1LBUunQ 1 month ago
- Spamalot playing at the Holly Theater, Dahlonega, GA July 11-27. fb.me/1pRideIVG 1 month ago
- Cooler nights with less humidity in the North Georgia mountains thanks to a cold front and the hurricane on the... fb.me/261FhR7un 1 month ago
- RT @ExploreGeorgia: Go "under the sea" at @georgiaaquarium in #Atlanta, #Georgia! #exploregeorgia ift.tt/1qnaV4l http://t.co/gcTprp… 1 month ago