Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Stillhouse Creek Craft Distillery in Dahlonega plans to open soon and will have Brandy, Whiskey and Grappa.... fb.me/1SEayyKQ8 22 hours ago
- New craft beer brewery opening this summer in nearby Gainesville, GA. We can't wait to try it! Sure we will have... fb.me/1MQRu2fbY 22 hours ago
- We love to drink good craft beer! Here is a great article showing you where you can get good beer when visiting... fb.me/3KgtJETyx 22 hours ago
- Craig Koretoff who stays with us for the Gold Rush Festival (In October) won the World Gold Panning championship... fb.me/1BCkN0tOm 1 day ago
- Guests booked a night for this coming weekend after reading this online article featuring our inn with several... fb.me/6jOnG52Lf 2 days ago
- When hiking on the mountain trails not too far from the inn you notice trees that are bent in interesting... fb.me/36MrEdtPY 2 days ago
- Gluten free goldfish cracker recipe. #glutenfree fb.me/77yq8wvtn 3 days ago
- Wine Highway Weekends coming in March over two weekends. Come stay with us and enjoy. #wine... fb.me/3py0LL1kb 5 days ago