Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze cyclocross energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waste oil waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Come stay with us and celebrate the New Year's with the innkeepers or attend one of these great events.... fb.me/2Sm0tHxLx 3 days ago
- Guests booked a yurt this afternoon to watch the meteor shower tonight. Skies look like they will remain clear.... fb.me/3Ly2dncMb 5 days ago
- We have made several wine bottle trees at the inn over the years. We also have made wine and beer bottle shrubs.... fb.me/3rPK8Lnqv 1 week ago
- Christmas in Dahlonega, GA. Great pictures showing the many lights in downtown. fb.me/3Y7UsZSmQ 2 weeks ago
- This weekend the Christmas festivities continue in historic Dahlonega, Ga. Parade and Kurt Thomas concert on... fb.me/3dgxEpyOH 2 weeks ago
- White Christmas playing at the historic Holly Theater.... fb.me/7fZ0DSeKE 3 weeks ago
- Come stay with us and participate in Montaluce Winery's trail run.... fb.me/6Vblsxg2N 3 weeks ago
- This coming Friday, November 28th, The Dahlonega Christmas Begins: Downtown Merchants Open House, 5pm – 8pm Lighting of Downtown, 6pm 3 weeks ago