Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- Dahlonega made the list as one of the 10 most beautful towns in Georgia. #Dahlonega fb.me/2Zo7UTSvW 49 minutes ago
- Mountain Flower Arts Festival 5/16-17. 60 artists, craftspeople, musicians, plant vendors. #Dahlonega #artfestivals http://t.co/wGPqRn3jf9 1 hour ago
- Barrel Room Winemakers Dinner 5/2, 7:00 PM, Frogtown Winery. 706-865-0687 for reservations. #dahlonega #winery http://t.co/0ITAXF8AFW 2 hours ago
- Sunday brunches at the nearby winery are popular among our guests. #wine #dahlonega #wineries #brunch... fb.me/6zizNaIWi 5 hours ago
- Guests check into a yurt a few minutes ago. #yurt #dahlonega #georgia #glamping http://t.co/NIdx8fROsE 2 days ago
- Getting sea kale ready to plant. The plant is a perennial vegetable native to the coastal areas. This picture... fb.me/6vNLgntyG 5 days ago
- Had 3 inches of rain today & the #permaculture swales did great. Captured water for future use & soil fertility. http://t.co/NLT3X5h5Bj 6 days ago
- Many of our guests enjoy their wine on the patio. #winelover http://t.co/At6dgo959p 1 week ago