Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- So true when purchasing a good or item and the environment will benefit. #recycle #reuse #composting fb.me/3TlSf2i6V 1 week ago
- We have planted these on our inn's permaculture landscape. #permaculture fb.me/3SiCr1F7t 1 week ago
- 10 reasons to get outside more often. Why not do it in the North Georgia mountains. fb.me/1NpjLpBZA 1 week ago
- We have planted many trees (over 300) on our property and it is neat to know that they communicate with each... fb.me/7BmkTXHKB 1 week ago
- Mark and Ben have both stayed at our inn and are very talented. In fact they were on David Letterman. fb.me/yc7QXH5J 1 week ago
- Wine Trail Weekend coming in August. Info below on our blog. #wine #dahlonega #wineries... fb.me/7lqGYtUrO 1 week ago
- Very sad day at Cedar House Inn today. Many of you remember our official greeter and beloved dog Stu. He would... fb.me/49HD4fM2J 2 weeks ago
- Haven't used pesticides in our inn gardens for years. We are pesticide free. #pesticides #permaculture #Gardening http://t.co/gJawZCsrVY 2 weeks ago