Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- 25 Things you can do with wine this summer. #wine #winelovers... fb.me/6FyMVi7qW 1 day ago
- Some of our guests love to go to Dahlonega's Farmers market after breakfast on Saturdays. #farmersmarkets #dahlonega http://t.co/5FSPouKoR0 2 days ago
- Once our guests return to the inn at night (after 11 pm) we normally turn off the outside lights to save... fb.me/6ALSM9aVL 3 days ago
- check us out on Instagram at instagram.com/cedarhouseinn 3 days ago
- Picture of the goumi berries we had today for lunch. http://t.co/164sKWOKrA 3 days ago
- We have many edible berries on our property. Today we picked some goumi berries for lunch. The nanking cherries... fb.me/2Zw2cBcc4 3 days ago
- We received the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame award for receiving Certificate of Excellence for 5 years in a row. http://t.co/buX2fYN4qq 6 days ago
- Free live music this coming Sunday at Montaluce Winery. #winery #concerts fb.me/4yJNpi4BD 6 days ago