Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running solar spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery
- The trailer of a bed and breakfast documentary featuring our bed and breakfast inn. youtu.be/OKyZQnckTLM fb.me/3lHhiF6Yg 12 hours ago
- We are being featured in a documentary on sustainable bed and breakfast inns. See us in the trailer at the link... fb.me/5eRTu0uup 13 hours ago
- Wineberries are abundant this year at the inn. Eat them off the vine and pick for guests breakfasts fruit cups. fb.me/3WjdXJnQO 3 days ago
- Elderberries are ripening so picked a bowl full today. Freeze them for flu season to make smoothies. fb.me/4uOsGIgCk 3 days ago
- Garden this year at the inn. Have asparagus, bush beans, sweet potatoes. tomatoes. carrots, yukon gold organic... fb.me/3FeAbj1Me 3 days ago
- Living in harmony with nature is what we try to do daily. fb.me/23LTSIhAV 6 days ago
- Congratulations to all the wonderful friends and guests out there who have struggled for so long to be equal in... fb.me/2cY8IAWL1 1 week ago
- Anyone tried Hippie Juice on a hot summer day. #cocktails #Drinks http://t.co/B5wdAhHXUf 2 weeks ago