Holiday Open House at Wolf Mountain
Sunday, December 8th, 15th and 22nd
Visit the winery on Sundays in December as they celebrate the holidays with their annual open house. The winery will be decorated and wonderful heavy hors d’oeuvre buffet provided as well!
The cost is $25 per person plus tax and gratuity and one glass of estate wine is included.
Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862.
December Open House Menu
* Vineyard Salad, Red Grapes, Gorgonzola, Candied Pecans, Dijon Vinaigrette
* Smoked Ham & Bourbon Mayo Cheddar Cheese Biscuit Sliders
* Wolf Mountain Chili, Cornbread Croutons
* Mini Spinach, Beef & Mozzarella Calzones, Tomato Basil Cream
* Oriental Duck Pastries, Orange Hoisin Dipping Sauce
* White Cheddar, Bacon & Roasted Pepper Grit Fries, Chorizo Sausage Gravy
* Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone Cheese & Dijon Mustard Fondue, Housemade Pretzel Bread
Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery
180 Wolf Mountain Trail
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Old fashioned Christmas starts this weekend 11/29/2013.
A recent guest took this short video of Fred and Mary Beth, the innkeepers and owners of Cedar House Inn and Yurts in Dahlonega, GA. They talk about how they started the inn 11 years ago, what makes their inn different from other lodging and permaculture on the property.
We have decided to accommodate guests for the evening of Thanksgiving Day 2013. Normally we have closed for Thanksgiving Day to spend time with our family. This year we have already booked other guests for Thanksgiving Day with check in after 6 pm.
If you want to enjoy Thanksgiving in the North Georgia mountains please consider staying with us.
Check our web site and availability calendar for what we have available.
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Dahlonega?
At this time we know of three options that are shown below. We will be adding additional places for Thanksgiving Dinner when they become available to us. Check out our Facebook page for future additions.
- The Smith House offers Thanksgiving Dinner each year. Call 706-867-7000 for more information.
- Yahoola Creek Grill is also having Thanksgiving Dinner- More Information on Menu and pricing is shown below the Montaluce Winery Information.
- Montaluce Winery is offering Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Information is below:
From Their Harvest to Your Table
Montaluce & Le Vigne Restaurant will be offering their Family Style Thanksgiving Lunch that will including fresh produce from their first harvest of the new Garden at Montaluce.
We were there a few weeks ago for a Sunday wine tasting and to enjoy live music at the winery and saw their mini hoop houses set up on their grounds with a large variety of vegetables happily growing and protected from the recent cold weather.
What to Expect:
- First Course – Seasonal Soup
- Second Course – Organic Garden Grown Salad
- Third Course – Family Style Thanksgiving Favorites.
- Fourth Course – Mixed Seasonal Pies and Desserts
(special exceptions may be made for any food allergies)
Price: $70 per person
To make your reservation, call 706.867.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahoola Creek Grill Thanksgiving- 11/28- 11 am-5pm
Enjoy all of Chef Rick’s Holiday Favorites!$28 per adult, $10 per child
(age 11 and under)
Served Family StyleMain Entrée
Traditional Roast Turkey with Gravy
Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Ham
Green Bean Casserole
Creamy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Dessert (choose one)
Warmed Ellijay Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
House-Made Pumpkin Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream
Spots are filling up fast… make your reservation today by calling Yahoola Creek Grill at 706-482-2200
Every autumn in the peaceful hills outside Dahlonega, good folks gather for 3 days of amazing music, inspiring educational programs, primitive camping, arts and crafts, canoeing, companionship and fun.
Join us this year November 1,2 & 3!
HemlockFest is an all-ages, eco-friendly event with 100% of the proceeds aiding efforts to save our hemlock trees by minimizing the impact of the hemlock woolly adelgid (HWA), which is an introduced parasitic insect killing the hemlocks of North Georgia at an alarming rate.