At Cedar House Inn we’re just a mile and a half away from Wolf Mountain Winery. Many of our Saturday night guests go to a winery brunch after checking out Sunday morning.
Below you’ll find the monthly brunch themes for the year. Seatings are 12:30pm and 2:30pm. Cost is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food
These events sell out quickly so if you are interested we encourage you to make reservations soon by calling 706-867-9862.
Celebration of Napa Cuisine, Live Jazz and Bubbles July 17th,24th,31st.
Come stay with us and visit Wolf Mountain Winery (only 1.5 miles from the inn) for the Celebration of Napa Cuisine with live jazz from The Trey Wright Band along with the release of their new vintage of Sparkling Wines.
Menu for the brunch:
- Mixed Greens, Crisp Prosciutto, Walnuts, Local Goat Cheese, Blackberry Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chilled Sweet Corn Soup, Avocado, Lime, Cilantro
- Creamy Saffron Infused Faro Grain, Sweet Peas
- Roasted Green Garlic Vegetables
- Tandoori Chicken, sautéed Spinach, Basmati Lemon Ginger Pilaf
- Champagne Battered Fish & Chips
- Tamarind & Chipotle Glazed Short Ribs, Baby Bok Choy
- Carving Station – Seafood Terrine of Crab, Shrimp & Lobster, Applewood Bacon Puff Pastry, Summer Chive & Lemon Cream
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding, Assorted Housemade Mini Desserts
$30 per person plus tax and gratuity
Wine is additional by the glass or bottle
Seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS 706-867-9862
If you can’t make one of the July brunches the August brunch theme will be ARTISAN CHEESE & SOUTHERN REGIONAL CUISINE.