We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Plastics that you can quit using that will help the environment. #plastic fb.me/8k0K9TNF1 8 hours ago
- Nice video of Historical Downtown Dahlonega, GA taken with a drone. #dahlonega fb.me/1gDIctLnH 4 days ago
- Have any of our vegan guests tried this product? Claims to have the consistency of barbecue. #vegan fb.me/8ts6IsmH8 3 weeks ago
- A new gluten free flour made from coffee byproducts that would normally be discarded. Good for you and the... fb.me/2CScJmziM 3 weeks ago
- For many years we have composted all of our food waste at the inn. The benefits are less trips to the dump, clean... fb.me/6EI5fJO3A 1 month ago
- Winter hiking in the North Georgia mountains and how to stay safe.... fb.me/12dYRBc5o 1 month ago
- Monthly Irish Music Jam at Canvas and Cork this Saturday 1/14 in Dahlonega from 2-5pm! #dahlonega 1 month ago
- Dahlonega has a new italian restaurant called Grapevines. We tried them at their "soft" opening and loved it!... fb.me/2XffjSWlp 1 month ago