We have been considering using a green web site hosting company to host our inn’s web site. Web site hosting servers and other equipment require a great deal of electricity to stay running and keep web sites online. Visit our web site and click the green banner at the bottom of the home page for information on the hosting company.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- We have a "freedom lawn" at the inn where everything is allowed to grow as nature intended. We do not use... fb.me/1g1rFmquE 3 days ago
- We are saddened to hear the news of the passing of Doug Paul, owner of Three Sisters Vineyards in Dahlonega. Doug... fb.me/6B27Rn1eU 2 weeks ago
- Neat way to recycle beer bottles into sand for beaches and other uses. Bet it works on North Georgia Winery... fb.me/7g23IcOXA 2 weeks ago
- A new kind of wine glass to enjoy your North Georgia wine. fb.me/8xAR2uAJf 2 weeks ago
- This weekend special yurt price! $20.00 off regular price in Mountain Laurel Yurt since composting toilet broke.... fb.me/EfYXORet 3 weeks ago
- Wish we had a zero waste grocery store in our area. We use reusable bags when we shop and only try to buy... fb.me/5ByE6h0Kv 3 weeks ago
- Many of our guests who stay in one of our yurts mention an interest in living in a tiny house. If you are... fb.me/7wEv4vswJ 1 month ago
- Plastics that you can quit using that will help the environment. #plastic fb.me/8k0K9TNF1 1 month ago