Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Story about venturing through Dahlonega's vineyards. #dahlonega #wine... fb.me/4hyJu8ohz 2 days ago
- Kaya Winery, Dahlonega's newest winery, was featured on Fox 5 News this morning. #dahlonega #georgiawine #wine... fb.me/2ZTM77ruR 3 days ago
- Food Truck Saturday and Sunday THIS Weekend at Three Sisters Winery! Happy Belly (serves local/organic) on... fb.me/2wj6U4UTn 1 week ago
- We have been featured in an online article, 15 Best Romantic (Weekend) Getaways in Georgia. #dahlonega #inns... fb.me/4OUDUPFhf 2 weeks ago
- As environmentalists who run an eco inn we love Presidential candidate @DrJillStein 's environmental platform to combat #climatechange. 1 month ago
- We have bottle trees on our property. They provide color and also give us another way to recycle and reuse our... fb.me/5Qyei7bcH 1 month ago
- Having a Boulevard black pale ale brewed in KC, Missouri. This is one of their tasting room beers they are... fb.me/7UVWP3KWE 1 month ago
- Blueberries are ripening at #cedarhouseinn #Dahlonega fb.me/7QoCKm56W 2 months ago