Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Wish we had a zero waste grocery store in our area. We use reusable bags when we shop and only try to buy... fb.me/5ByE6h0Kv 7 hours ago
- Many of our guests who stay in one of our yurts mention an interest in living in a tiny house. If you are... fb.me/7wEv4vswJ 4 days ago
- Plastics that you can quit using that will help the environment. #plastic fb.me/8k0K9TNF1 5 days ago
- Nice video of Historical Downtown Dahlonega, GA taken with a drone. #dahlonega fb.me/1gDIctLnH 1 week ago
- Have any of our vegan guests tried this product? Claims to have the consistency of barbecue. #vegan fb.me/8ts6IsmH8 1 month ago
- A new gluten free flour made from coffee byproducts that would normally be discarded. Good for you and the... fb.me/2CScJmziM 1 month ago
- For many years we have composted all of our food waste at the inn. The benefits are less trips to the dump, clean... fb.me/6EI5fJO3A 1 month ago
- Winter hiking in the North Georgia mountains and how to stay safe.... fb.me/12dYRBc5o 1 month ago