Every year the local wineries have a special weekend to tour the wineries, provide tastings and special events. This year (2009) it is March 20 and 21st. For $20.00 pp you receive a complimentary wine glass and free admission to all the wineries for tastings. For information visit wine weekend.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Holly Theater New Years eve 2017 performance. #dahlonega hollytheater.com/new-years-eve-… fb.me/85zxlkSdH 5 hours ago
- Come stay with us for New Years eve and ring in the New Year 2017 with the innkeepers or attend First Night.... fb.me/69GP53b6T 5 hours ago
- The Christmas holidays are always a special time of year in Dahlonega, Georgia. The historic downtown square is... fb.me/86v1SSk1L 2 weeks ago
- Come stay with us during the Christmas holidays. Also note the holiday schedule below. #dahlonega #christmas2016... fb.me/YjZ3rDxG 2 weeks ago
- Dahlonega makes the list of 10 Most Enchanting, Magical Christmas Towns in Georgia. Come stay with us and enjoy... fb.me/1Fh4LTkk4 2 weeks ago
- Forest fires northeast and northwest of the inn have created a great amount of smoke for us and the Atlanta area... fb.me/1BCutiLAW 3 weeks ago
- Just had a cancellation in a yurt for this weekend due to do the forest fires. We just got home today from a day... fb.me/8giOefzL2 3 weeks ago
- Why are many American's now wearing safety pins?... fb.me/8pCYpVFeV 3 weeks ago