I posted earlier about this popular festival. Please note this video that provides even more information.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- As environmentalists who run an eco inn we love Presidential candidate @DrJillStein 's environmental platform to combat #climatechange. 3 days ago
- We have bottle trees on our property. They provide color and also give us another way to recycle and reuse our... fb.me/5Qyei7bcH 2 weeks ago
- Having a Boulevard black pale ale brewed in KC, Missouri. This is one of their tasting room beers they are... fb.me/7UVWP3KWE 3 weeks ago
- Blueberries are ripening at #cedarhouseinn #Dahlonega fb.me/7QoCKm56W 3 weeks ago
- Had a Bulldog hard cider today made in nearby Cleveland, GA. Peach flavor and refreshing. Had it with dinner at... fb.me/1dnnCHw1y 3 weeks ago
- Having a shiner kosmos reserve aromatic dry hopped lager on a hot Georgia afternoon. #Dahlonega #Georgia #beer... fb.me/5vAY4ezOA 4 weeks ago
- Innkeepers breakfast this morning organic oatmeal, chia seeds, organic maple syrup topped off with blueberries,... fb.me/3uQ9xfF2b 1 month ago
- Wineberries we planted on the permaculture swales are producing many yummy berries. #permaculture #cedarhouseinn... fb.me/7boWQuAWp 1 month ago