You can view the interview and story at Green Gigs.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Spirits Tavern in downtown Dahlonega made the news in the Huffington Post. It wasn't about their great burgers,... fb.me/2QLlDiAP1 6 days ago
- Breakfast this morning at the inn. #dahlonega #bedandbreakfast fb.me/7bmKxmTSc 6 days ago
- Good thing to know if you are in the Georgia wine country. fb.me/86fJEg4ru 1 week ago
- Trail Fest this weekend. Come and celebrate Dahlonega's designation as an AT Trail Community and the connection... fb.me/1p5V3geWZ 2 weeks ago
- Three Sisters Vineyards Presents Annual SWine Wine Weekends September 17th through October 30th 2016 Celebrate... fb.me/8jsuEMnm2 2 weeks ago
- Visit Downtown Dahlonega's wine tasting rooms with the Wine Walk. #dahlonega #wine fb.me/1m3r9j91p 2 weeks ago
- Six Gap Century Bike Ride coming to Dahlonega soon! Sorry we have no vacancy at the inn for this event. Fill... fb.me/8gn040Src 2 weeks ago
- Just had a cancellation (tonight and tomorrow) for a yurt this weekend. Tomorrow night is available so call if... fb.me/2FPNICbMt 2 weeks ago