Many of our guests who stay with us live in the Atlanta metro area. Many care about purchasing wholesome farm fresh food that does not travel from faraway places to the store, minimizing their carbon footprint. We recently learned about Moore Farms and Friends through Georgia Organics. They are a marketing association of small Sustainable, Certified Naturally Grown and USDA Certified Organic food producers. They never use any toxic chemicals to grow their food and use earth-friendly methods which we like. You can order what you want online and pick up at many Atlanta area locations. Check out their video or visit their web site.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Yurt available tomorrow night (Friday) due to Saturday thru Sunday booking. Enjoy cool Fall weather for one night... fb.me/MpsdQR93 1 day ago
- Want to go zip lining at night? Nacoochee Adventures near Helen is having a special nighttime zip line special... fb.me/329Sn66z4 6 days ago
- fb.me/7e1gzGk9u 6 days ago
- Spirits Tavern in downtown Dahlonega made the news in the Huffington Post. It wasn't about their great burgers,... fb.me/2QLlDiAP1 1 week ago
- Breakfast this morning at the inn. #dahlonega #bedandbreakfast fb.me/7bmKxmTSc 1 week ago
- Good thing to know if you are in the Georgia wine country. fb.me/86fJEg4ru 2 weeks ago
- Trail Fest this weekend. Come and celebrate Dahlonega's designation as an AT Trail Community and the connection... fb.me/1p5V3geWZ 3 weeks ago
- Three Sisters Vineyards Presents Annual SWine Wine Weekends September 17th through October 30th 2016 Celebrate... fb.me/8jsuEMnm2 3 weeks ago