Come stay with us and attend Wolf Mountain Winery’s Barrel Tasting Dinner on Saturday, July 30th at 7pm, cost is $40 per person, all-inclusive. Watch the sun set as you taste new vintages from the barrel followed by a spectacular dinner buffet. Reservations are required, so call the winery soon at 706-867-9862 to reserve your space to spend a great evening. These events tend to fill up fast.
The inn is only 1.5 miles from the winery so driving back to the inn for bedtime is easy.
Barrel Tasting Dinner Menu
- Mixed Greens, Crisp Prosciutto, Walnuts, Local Goat Cheese, Blackberry Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chilled Sweet Corn Soup, Avocado, Lime, Cilantro
- Sweet Potato Spoon Bread
- Roasted Green Garlic Vegetables
- Florentine Salmon & Sole Roulades, Housemade Bearnaise
- Cajun Duck Leg Jambalaya, Carolina Gold Rice
- Carving Station – Country Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin, Mushroom Ragout
- New York Style Cheesecake, Huckleberry Compote
We still have rooms at Cedar House Inn available so call us at 706-867-9446 or visit our website.