Roaring Twenties socialite Mame Dennis teaches her orphaned nephew the nature of free living and free thinking, attempting to keep him from the clutches of the uptight world of his late father’s estate executor and, later, his fiancée. David Rothel will be reprising his role as a director for the musical Mame. In a role made famous by Angela Lansbury (stage) and Lucile Ball (film), Mame is most well-known for the song We need a Little Christmas.
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce mountain bike music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Food Truck Saturday and Sunday THIS Weekend at Three Sisters Winery! Happy Belly (serves local/organic) on... fb.me/2wj6U4UTn 1 week ago
- We have been featured in an online article, 15 Best Romantic (Weekend) Getaways in Georgia. #dahlonega #inns... fb.me/4OUDUPFhf 2 weeks ago
- As environmentalists who run an eco inn we love Presidential candidate @DrJillStein 's environmental platform to combat #climatechange. 1 month ago
- We have bottle trees on our property. They provide color and also give us another way to recycle and reuse our... fb.me/5Qyei7bcH 1 month ago
- Having a Boulevard black pale ale brewed in KC, Missouri. This is one of their tasting room beers they are... fb.me/7UVWP3KWE 1 month ago
- Blueberries are ripening at #cedarhouseinn #Dahlonega fb.me/7QoCKm56W 1 month ago
- Had a Bulldog hard cider today made in nearby Cleveland, GA. Peach flavor and refreshing. Had it with dinner at... fb.me/1dnnCHw1y 1 month ago
- Having a shiner kosmos reserve aromatic dry hopped lager on a hot Georgia afternoon. #Dahlonega #Georgia #beer... fb.me/5vAY4ezOA 2 months ago