Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- Georgia wine highway week is happening now! #dahlonega #wine... fb.me/1RQCewiBH 23 hours ago
- Any of our guests or Facebook fans who prefer vegan dishes ever tried making eggplant bacon? #vegan... fb.me/1P359BUPl 3 days ago
- We love our hummingbirds at the inn and place feeders and plants that they enjoy. If you use feeders it is... fb.me/ygkawbkv 3 days ago
- Have you kayaked through the underground river near Dahlonega? It's not too far from our inn. We hear it's... fb.me/17GxbTIRE 3 days ago
- We have a "freedom lawn" at the inn where everything is allowed to grow as nature intended. We do not use... fb.me/1g1rFmquE 1 week ago
- We are saddened to hear the news of the passing of Doug Paul, owner of Three Sisters Vineyards in Dahlonega. Doug... fb.me/6B27Rn1eU 2 weeks ago
- Neat way to recycle beer bottles into sand for beaches and other uses. Bet it works on North Georgia Winery... fb.me/7g23IcOXA 3 weeks ago
- A new kind of wine glass to enjoy your North Georgia wine. fb.me/8xAR2uAJf 3 weeks ago