Cedar House Inn andYurts is an eco friendly bed and breakfast inn located in the North Georgia mountains and wine country. We started the inn over 5 years ago as a green lodging option for tourists coming to the area. It is our hope that guests leave with a better understanding of green living and how they can help conserve our natural resources. Watch the video below for more information.
Video About the Inn
What This Blog is About
News and happenings about Dahlonega and the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Also topics about Cedar House Inn & Yurts, permaculture and green sustainable living.
Check In 4pm- 9pm
Check Out 11 am
Check Out 11 am
appalachian trail art artist art sale art show award awards bear on the square beer bicycle race biking blogging blogs bluegrass brunch Christmas classes composting concerts conservation corn maze energy environment events fall festival food garbage gardening gas georgia winery green green living guest reviews hemlockfest hiking holly theater independence day innkeepers jazz july 4th laws michael pollan montaluce music musicals new years eve oil omnivores dilemma organic organic food organics peak oil performances permaculture plastic bags purchasing recycling road bike races running spring sustainability swimming thanksgiving tubing valentines events vineyards waste waterfalls wine wineries winery winter winter winery yoga
- For many years we have composted all of our food waste at the inn. The benefits are less trips to the dump, clean... fb.me/6EI5fJO3A 2 days ago
- Winter hiking in the North Georgia mountains and how to stay safe.... fb.me/12dYRBc5o 1 week ago
- Monthly Irish Music Jam at Canvas and Cork this Saturday 1/14 in Dahlonega from 2-5pm! #dahlonega 1 week ago
- Dahlonega has a new italian restaurant called Grapevines. We tried them at their "soft" opening and loved it!... fb.me/2XffjSWlp 1 week ago
- This weekend was a taste of winter with several inches of snow. Next weekend looks much warmer with highs near... fb.me/1B4nsfI9K 1 week ago
- Many of our guests ask about bears in the area and yes we have them. We only have black bears. No grizzlies. fb.me/1bv3ZL5Ku 1 week ago
- Winter 2017 is here in Dahlonega and the north Georgia mountains. The holidays are over, the crowds of tourists... fb.me/2CclqKvfW 3 weeks ago
- Looking for a quick getaway for this New Years eve? We have a yurt and the Cardinal Suite available (2 night... fb.me/5DMzYeABX 3 weeks ago