Stay with us in February for a weekend and attend Three Sisters Winery’s 2013 WINE & CHOCOLATE LOVERS CELEBRATION
Wine & Chocolate…Every Weekend in February
Tickets Now Available For The Limited Inside Winery Seatings! GREAT VALENTINE’s GIFT! Get them today by contacting 706-865-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the month of February, Three Sisters Vineyards presents their Annual “Wine & Chocolate LOVERS” Celebration. This February they will combine chocolate and wines in a special tasting line-up. Another Three Sisters OPEN HOUSE. Saturday hours are 11-5 and Sunday hours are 1-5pm.
No reservations are required for the walk-up $20 per person tasting bar tastings. However, the special $35 per person private tasting/seating in the winery require advance ticket purchase. Limited seating. The $35 tasting includes a barrel tasting, souvenir wine glass, special chocolates and treats.
Winery Seating on Saturday 1-3-5PM. Sundays are 2 and 4PM. Call 706-865-9463 or visit ThreeSistersVineyards.com for more information.
Stay with us and attend the first Dahlonega Wine Trail event. The Dahlonega-Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center, along with Dahlonega’s six unique Wineries, will host the first “Dahlonega Wine Trail” (DWT) weekend passport event.
The DWT experience begins Saturday, August 11th at 12:00pm Noon – 5:00 pm and continues Sunday, August 12th from 12:30 pm until 5:00 pm. Wine enthusiasts can enjoy weekend-long festivities at Dahlonega’s award-winning wines and beautiful vineyards as well as the always relaxing visit to Dahlonega and Lumpkin County’s destination amenities and attractions.
Dahlonega Wine Trail event passports are $25 per person including a Souvenir Glass. Passports are available, and wine trail patrons are encouraged to begin the trail event, at the Dahlonega-Lumpkin County Visitors Center in downtown Dahlonega (13 South Park Street, Dahlonega, GA 30533) – come get your passport to the wine trail with maps, visitor guides, and other helpful information.
Passports will also be available at participating wineries. The “DAHLONEGA WINE TRAIL” presents the following vineyard experiences: BlackStock Vineyards & Winery, Cavender Creek Vineyards & Winery, Frogtown Cellars – Vineyards & Winery, Montaluce Winery & Estates, Three Sisters Vineyards & Winery and Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery. For more information, please contact the Dahlonega-Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center at (706) 864-3513.
Stay with us during Valentine’s 2012 and enjoy the following special events:
- Three Sisters Vineyards, presents its Annual “Wine & Chocolate LOVERS” Celebration throughout February. This February 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, and 25th-26th, the Three Sisters Vineyard will combine chocolate and wines in a special tasting line-up. No reservations are required for the walk-up $20 per person tastings. However, the special $35 per person private tasting/seating in the winery will require advance ticket purchase, with limited seating. The $35 tasting includes a barrel tasting, souvenir wine glass, special chocolates and treats. http://www.threesistersvineyards.com/
- Wolf Mountain Vineyard invites couples to its Valentine Celebration Weekend. Saturday, February 11th at 7 p.m. will be the Valentine Gourmet dinner with a six course meal with wine pairings. The dinner is $80 per person, all-inclusive. The Vineyard is also having a Valentine Sunday Brunch with seatings at 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on February 12th. The cost of the brunch is $30 plus tax and gratuity. Contact Lindsey Smith to make reservations at email@example.com
- Love is in the air at Yahoola Creek Grill this February with its Cupid Combo dinner special. During Valentine’s weekend, February 10-11, and Valentine’s Day, guests can choose an appetizer, two entrées and dessert from the list of Love-inspired Valentine specials for only $59 per couple! For more information call (706) 842-220 or visit www.yahoolacreekgrill.com.
Stay with us this weekend and attend the 2011 Winter Wine Highway Event which will be held this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday December 2, 3 & 4th of 2011.
This year will feature a “Barrel Tasting” at each of the 10 participating wineries, which include Blackstock Vineyards, Cartecay Vineyards, Cavender Creek Vineyards, Crane Creek Vineyards, Frogtown Cellars, Habersham Winery, Sautee Nacoochee Vineyards, Tiger Mountain Vineyards, Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Yonah Mountain Vineyards.
The cost is $25.00 per person which includes a Barrel tastings at each winery and a souvenir wine glass.
Purchase your “Passport Port to Barrel Tasting” at any of the participating wineries any day you begin your tour.
Friday December 2nd, 2:00PM- 5:00PM
Saturday December 3rd, 11:00AM- 5:00 PM
Sunday December 4th, 12:30PM- 5:00PM
We recently had guests share a jug of wine from Three Sisters Winery that was very good. Like a growler for beer this was wine in a jug. Please note the information below from the winery that explains this new way of purchasing wine.
Introducing GEORGIA JUG! Perfect for sharing with friends and family, this wine is something special we have dreamed up for the fall and holiday season. If you enjoy Fat Boy Red or Blood Mountain Red, we think you’ll love GEORGIA JUG. It is an off dry Cabernet-Merlot-Pinot blend with rich color and flavor, perfect for sipping fireside with good friends and your favorite snack food. Or if you just have a hankering for that jug of wine and a deck of cards. GEORGIA JUG is a Mighty Fine Table Wine!
Each GEORGIA JUG purchase includes four limited edition sipping sized glasses while supplies last. And to increase the fun, you personally fill the handsome old-time 3 liter jug from the barrel and then stamp the label with a Face Jug design and apply it to the bottle! But the best part? GEORGIA JUG is “earth friendly and eco-green.” Simply bring the jug back for a refill at a discounted price.
The end of summer is near but there is still time for a weekend getaway to enjoy a stay at Cedar House Inn and Wolf Mountain’s Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine Brunch. Featuring hand-made cheeses from South Georgia’s Sweetgrass Dairy along with goat cheeses from Alabama’s Fromagerie Belle Chevre, the selection is sure to please the most discerning palate.
- Romaine, Applewood Bacon, Hardboiled Egg, Cheddar, Creamy Avocado Vinaigrette
- Regional Artisan Cheese Display
- Chilled Pimento Cheese Soup, Pickle Olive Relish
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Braised Country Fried Beef, Cream Gravy
- Stewed Tomatoes & Okra
- Grilled BBQ Chicken, GA Peach Glaze
- Southern Egg Scramble, Peppers, Onion, Creamy Bacon Cheese Grits
- Carving Station – Smithfield Ham, Housemade Honey Mustard
- Dessert – Summer Berry Trifle, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
$30 per person plus tax and gratuity
Wine is additional by the glass or bottle
Seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm
Dates August 14,21,28
We are the closest bed and breakfast inn to Wolf Mountain so stay with us and enjoy brunch Sunday afternoon.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED- CALL 706-867-9862
Come stay with us and attend Wolf Mountain Winery’s Barrel Tasting Dinner on Saturday, July 30th at 7pm, cost is $40 per person, all-inclusive. Watch the sun set as you taste new vintages from the barrel followed by a spectacular dinner buffet. Reservations are required, so call the winery soon at 706-867-9862 to reserve your space to spend a great evening. These events tend to fill up fast.
The inn is only 1.5 miles from the winery so driving back to the inn for bedtime is easy.
Barrel Tasting Dinner Menu
- Mixed Greens, Crisp Prosciutto, Walnuts, Local Goat Cheese, Blackberry Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chilled Sweet Corn Soup, Avocado, Lime, Cilantro
- Sweet Potato Spoon Bread
- Roasted Green Garlic Vegetables
- Florentine Salmon & Sole Roulades, Housemade Bearnaise
- Cajun Duck Leg Jambalaya, Carolina Gold Rice
- Carving Station – Country Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin, Mushroom Ragout
- New York Style Cheesecake, Huckleberry Compote
We still have rooms at Cedar House Inn available so call us at 706-867-9446 or visit our website.